Home

Bucher Valve

Posted By: gandye92

Bucher Valve - 02/13/16 12:36 AM

We have been installing these new valves for the past year or so. Its a pretty cool concept but I am a little skeptical with the claims that oil temp doesn't effect these things. Also, making adjustments to these valves without the HHT is a pretty big pain considering how small the buttons and screen are on the miniterminal.
The ride also seems inconsistent. coming in nice into the floor one minute and then overshooting and releveling the next. Maybe these are just growing pains. What do you guys think?
Posted By: Alex75

Re: Bucher Valve - 02/13/16 08:29 AM

Get the cable from Bucher and download the iWIN software, you will get a much better overview on your laptop.
Posted By: Street rodder

Re: Bucher Valve - 04/26/16 03:58 AM

I've seen some problems on that valve already. Had to rebuild. Not sure about the longevity of it though.
Posted By: ThyssenKrapp

Re: Bucher Valve - 04/26/16 10:20 AM

The zero point is pretty critical on these

But as Alex says get the iWin software for a better view
Posted By: Street rodder

Re: Bucher Valve - 04/27/16 04:25 AM

I'll try it.
Posted By: Potmeter

Re: Bucher Valve - 04/27/16 03:14 PM

zero point is very important (Thyssenkrap)
is it a old controller controller ? bad contact high/lowspeed up/down contactor (because its now a input and low consumption coils!!)

Posted By: cucuvator

Re: Bucher Valve - 04/28/16 12:14 AM

Yeap, zero point its the first and very important way to start, remember close the shut off valve to adjust.
Posted By: Old Guy

Re: Bucher Valve - 06/28/16 09:48 PM

TKE using these now Have only seen 8 units so far but allready 2 of them have a vibration in the up acc and dec. other offices have seen this as well. No answers from the factory so far. I believe the bypass piston is sticking or shuttering as it closes and opens but not allowed to open valve and look. Anyone solve this ? I did find that getting the oil temp above 100 f helps. Wondering if Enviromax oil plays a part
Posted By: Thyssenguy

Re: Bucher Valve - 07/01/16 03:49 AM

Pour 4 qts of Maxton "Maxglide" additive in the tank, rub some on the piston's it will go away for about a yr, then will have to be done again. Don't use CAT additive Use maxglide
Posted By: ThyssenKrapp

Re: Bucher Valve - 07/01/16 06:33 AM

Don't use any additive with these units as it will coat the resistor in the valve and cause problems
Posted By: Johnny

Re: Bucher Valve - 07/02/16 07:26 PM

Check your gain adjustment thru IMS and valve adjustments?
Posted By: lowoil

Re: Bucher Valve - 07/02/16 11:29 PM

A couple I have were Cavetating and had to add a bucket of oil,they create a vortex and once in a while would growl at the top floor.
© 2024 Elevator Forum