Who's Online
0 registered (), 11 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Newest Members
jeancarlo1624, Dve38, Codysripcity, Gopher, colorockies
3914 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3914 Members
13 Forums
3335 Topics
20791 Posts

Max Online: 72 @ 04/10/16 06:44 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Swift futura problem. Fault 94,10,9,18 by James Dattilo @ Today at 06:18 AM

I'm having a problem with a swift futura leaving the first landing. As it starts to run up I lose bk,flt,emst, and df. It will begin to level down and run up and do it again. The fault codes I'm getting are 10, 9, 94, then 18. Once in awhile it will
Print Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Otis prints by Boa @ Today at 05:54 AM

I have a 12-20-30 HOCLS,HITLS AC resistance controller plunger electric 2 stop collective control 3 phase 3 wire with 7300BB door operator without attendant. Jun 1, 72. DWG. #12-1s7561aa. But the old way, on paper not electronic
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Siemens Starter Fault by elevatorguycny @ Today at 05:29 AM

It was the logic board. I just haven't ever seen that fault before.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: TAC50-04 Hall Node by Indirtwetrust @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

Have you gone through all the terminations on that CAN channel? Are these 16 or 32 bit controllers? Are there repeaters on the risers? You should read about 2.5vdc from high to ground at the controller and the low should read slightly less like 2.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Schindler mx gc Missing Node fault by heisenberg @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Hi guys, been getting this issue for a while now on this Schindler Mxgc. What would happen is the aux or slave COP panel would not respond to calls, but the master COP would. This happens randomly and will come and go. There is also security inst
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Armor TMS 900 by Rolly @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Try Pulse counter board in computer. Did you log into computer to see what pulses per meter you have on floor table? Pulse counter is where the ribbons go from A6 board in drive to computer. Also make sure your running an /running inputs on up and do
Welcome to Elevator Trader
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone take the Philly test? by Mugshot @ Yesterday at 03:44 PM

Glenn this is great news. Thanks for the post. When they hit number 14, don't forget about us! Keep us posted when you get the call hopefully soon.
Jump to new posts Re: Apprenticeship advice. Austin, TX by streetcar @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Lord moreyI'm also on the Phoenix list, although I didn't rank as high as you did. Let us know when you get the call so maybe I'll have an idea how fast they are going through the list. Got the call today, Otis is hiring a 'gr
Jump to new posts Re: Interview ranking by Joe45 @ 07/18/17 10:31 PM

No, I know they just had a meeting. I will try to call around and ask if anyone has any updates.
Jump to new posts Re: Local 8 - SF by Eros @ 07/18/17 04:22 PM

Called, still at 61 that makes me 62
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: US assension 1000 by Indirtwetrust @ 07/18/17 03:55 PM

I replace the original Molex terminals with gold plated Trifurcon type. No more issues and you can still use the Molex plug housing. Just need to invest in a set of crumpets.
Print Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Miprom 2SL-1.... FSP Relay? by Goat @ 07/18/17 01:48 PM

Thank you John Jay. That makes perfect sense. Was having an issue with hitting intermediate floors in up direction. FSP was staying high during run. Found bad MUS. Replaced sensor and car runs great.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Schindler Fault codes for 330a by Rolly @ 07/18/17 06:59 AM

Send me a PM with a valid email address. Email needs to accept about 7MB.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: sigma controller problem?? by fikir123 @ 07/18/17 04:53 AM

Dear All; I have 2 sigma elevators, one is working the other one is not. I want an engineer who can come to Ethiopia and fix it for us. We will cover all his expenses( visa, air ticket, accommodation). and we can give him pocket money as well Any one
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Westinghouse ERL triplex. by E-man @ 07/16/17 07:17 PM

Go to the machine room. See if the gennys are cranked? Apparently your not getting 80 and 80A which is a start command. That will pick 45s and will close the doors. I'd love to see the relays in this controller when this is going on.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: TKE synergy by Jm160 @ 07/15/17 12:36 PM

Is this an 85s with the rectangular brake or a 300 with the round brake?
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts schindler 3300 dead ESM by mrhappy @ 07/15/17 10:39 AM

have a 3300 with lightning strike. display lit but just garbage on it. mainline was pulled so batteries went completely dead while sourcing parts. adams now selling 3300 parts. wdpna board and canmb board replaced as well as main batteries replaced i
Jump to new posts Re: schindler 3300 by Rolly @ 07/15/17 10:26 AM

Try posting in the right area, might get some answers.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Montgomery 207E machine by Johnny @ 07/14/17 07:52 PM

Mainshaft bearings going bad and letting gear bottom on worm? Have you removed weight (hung car) to see if bind lessens? I don't think raising the gear is the right approach, It has been in this position for a while.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone get results for Denver local 25? by cassius @ 07/14/17 02:03 PM

Just called the office, unfortunately we are still stuck at 2 . Intel from someone I know in local 25 suggests that there is an awful lot of work but not enough mechanics and that is why why haven't seen an abundance of apprentices called from the li
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Soft start by Greg1234 @ 07/14/17 11:45 AM

Your print is awesome, I will let you know the results, thx brother!5
Photo Gallery
U.S. Elevator stations I found
Museum
Otis
Unknown elevator fixtures 2
Here's one for the books
1948 Rowan Explosion Proof Controls
Another Mystery IV