Home

Otis 211

Posted By: Ceege

Otis 211 - 10/07/13 04:12 PM

I've got two Otis 211 that are duplexed, the first floor hall button just keeps latching a call, I've tried swapping buttons checked wires and plugs, pretty much the basics. If I look on my coco tool it says a 2100 which if I'm reading it right should be a software problem, any thoughts or info on the subject would be great! Also the cars work fine and all the other hall fixtures work and call the elevators, it just continually goes back to the first floor
Posted By: NewMech

Re: Otis 211 - 10/07/13 05:42 PM

I would try swapping the RS board in that hall station with an RS board from another hall station (re-address each appropriately). Also, with your tool were you toggling any inputs or outputs on and off? If you toggle inputs or outputs while the car is running, any input that is activated by passengers will stay active even after unplugging your tool. For example, I had a bad nudging buzzer. I turned the buzzer on with the tool to verify it was bad, when I went down to the car, every car call was lit and the car wouldn't move. Sounds different than your situation, when messing with inputs or outputs, capture the car. Also, clearing PF Ram and cycling mainline clears active inputs/outputs.
Posted By: Len

Re: Otis 211 - 10/11/13 12:42 AM

....check for a grounded wire at the hall button board..you may have a problem with the Scotch lock connection inside the trough riser..
Posted By: tony

Re: Otis 211 - 10/25/13 09:36 PM

Are you familiar with 211 s..are you seeing the button latch and doors open or you hear it going to the main landing ?
© 2024 Elevator Forum