Home

Kone Monospace V3F16L

Posted By: Axel

Kone Monospace V3F16L - 10/25/13 07:42 PM

Hi. I have a problem with a Kone Monospace drive V3F16L.
When power (Main switch 400V) is applyed, all seems okay. The green led for V3f16l OK is lid. And no fault codes.
But 20 seconds later fault 0026 appears. And the green led for V3F16L OK turns off.
Elevator does not move, Have altså tryed inspection drive.
Also here all look okay, but when button for drive up or Down is pressed, fault 0026 apears Again. And no light in green led.
Can anyone tell me what to do now please ?
Posted By: Dmhughes

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 10/25/13 08:36 PM

Hi, looks like you've got a faulty drive bud, plenty about it on this & every lift forum, you got two choices, repair or new, I prefer new KDL16, I've had good and bad repaired ones, hence the new, KDL a much better drive, I think Kone realised they had a bad drive. Where you based ??

Dave
Posted By: tony

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 10/25/13 09:28 PM

Yep boo boo drive...once we had to go through three rebuilt ones through kone spares

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 10/26/13 06:50 AM

Thanks for answers. I have read the other topics about V3F16L. And all about blown BSM50 Igbt, drivers, tvs diodes, etc etc.
But this is difrent. The Igbt is not blown, and the drivers and tvs diodes are all okay.
Also, if it is the "normal" problem, with blown Igbt etc. I understand there is 0026 fault code AND two other codes. And NO light in the green led for V3F16L OK.
Here is ONLY one fault code :0026. And the main fuses is not blown.
Of course i know it can still be the drive that is broken. But i am looking for specefics about this paticular situation, as described. It seems communication with drive is okay, as green led is lid ?
Posted By: john jay

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 10/26/13 01:58 PM

This is a drive not ok fault. I would highly recommend a new drive. Repairing this is a waste of time, money and effort. The proverbial Lemon of Elevator Drives.
Posted By: kiwinightstalker

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 10/26/13 10:59 PM

Dont you love it when people do not listen to the advice on here!!!....there are any number of threads regarding this drive and the WELL KNOWN problems with it, but still people question the wealth of experience in this problem!!!

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 10/30/13 08:58 PM

Hi Again. Yes i understand 0026 is a fault with the V3F16L drive. But i want to repair the drive. and not just buy new one.
As it is rather expensive. I found out that inside the drive are several signals to enable drive for the bsm50 igbt. One of these signals was had too low voltage. found one smd transistor with leakage. Which resultet in no enable signal for igbt. Now it is changed, and enable is okay. In few dayes drive will be mountet Again, to see if it is working. Does anyone have any adwice about what to do when it is mountet Again. It would be aprisiatet. Do i need to do any reset or programming of parameters etc ?
Posted By: Postal

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 10/30/13 09:11 PM

Yup

Change the damn drive
Posted By: Dmhughes

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 10/30/13 10:28 PM

Best of luck mate, I've done 3 in 2 weeks, you'll be very lucky if it lasts, or even works at all, hope it does & please let us know

Dave

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 10/31/13 07:28 AM

Hi Dave. Thanks. I will let you know how it goes.
During the last years i repaired some of these 3F16l drives. With
The "normal" problem. (Blown igbt erc etc) Found a way to make them last .They are all working fine today.
But this drive had different fault, as explained. So we will see how it goes.
Best regards from Denmark

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 11/01/13 06:37 PM

Hi. Promiced to say what happend. Today the drive var mountet. After the smd transistor was replaced.
Now lift is working properly Again. The green led for V3F16L OK is lid Again. And no fault codes.

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 11/04/13 08:27 PM

If Anyone need repair of KONE drive V3F16L. I Offer to do so.
Usually within 2-4 working dayes. Please email if interrested a@axeltek.dk
Posted By: sccjr

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 11/04/13 08:59 PM

Good job creating this fake troublecall and trying to use it as a sales pitch. Not working bro. Take that ish somewhere else.

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 11/05/13 07:49 AM

This was a real trouble shoot. It was real problem.
Thought this forum was for professionals, that help
Each other with difficult problems. Also this site
Encourage you to offer services and sales. Sayes so on
The front page.
Posted By: Jerry Sodan

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 11/06/13 01:10 AM

26 fault is a bad drive period. on any kcm 831 you can reset and it may run but you will be replacing the drive and upgrading to the kdl.
Posted By: koneisland

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 11/10/13 11:03 PM

Replace drive with updated KDL version which is much better than your V3F16L.
Posted By: Hélder Cabral

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 11/13/13 11:30 PM

Hi.
I had the same problem, since the drive burned the first time it was repaired twice. worked. Burned the second day.
Is it normal?
I want to change the drive. after, i have to reset anything? If i change to KDL, can i use the Same EEPROM's?
Someone had the EXPERIENCE to adapt another type of drive, not kone?
Where can I find the best prices?

Thanks
Posted By: koneisland

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 11/14/13 05:08 PM

New KDL drive comes with a new encoder, all neccessary cables and instruction sheets etc, and only involves a simple change to brake connector wiring. Everything else remains the same including all software etc.
Much more reliable,smoother ride, and eliminates the need for using tacho-generator, which is an added bonus
Posted By: Hélder Cabral

Re: Kone Monospace V3F16L - 11/14/13 07:32 PM

Thanks
© 2024 Elevator Forum