Home

Escalator Test Tool

Posted By: bk2fla

Escalator Test Tool - 03/12/14 11:24 AM

Can anyone give me any information on a comb plate impact/vertical lift tool currently on the market besides the one from stop loss?
Posted By: sbrmilitia

Re: Escalator Test Tool - 03/13/14 01:54 AM

Vertical impact switches on a velino are a nightmare to adjust. If they would put the switch on the bottom and the jack bolt on top it would be a lot easier.

Ill check on the manufacturer tom. but the one we use is very simple.
Posted By: Elev^te79

Re: Escalator Test Tool - 03/13/14 03:23 AM

Kone spares puts out a good one. Part # US521054003
Posted By: darrell

Re: Escalator Test Tool - 06/27/14 06:02 AM

I made mine out of 1/4 plate and blew a hole in it... and drilled 5 holes in it to bolt down in place where the comb plate Allen bolts go.. but instead I used hex head bolt with a jam nut to lock it down so it don't tighted to deep or it would hit the steps as it came through the turn... if u all have any questions on the escalators I have a lot of knowledge.. I put in 26 units at the music city center Nashville ten and adjusted them all thanks. I will get u a pic of the plate so u can get a better understanding...
Posted By: darrell

Re: Escalator Test Tool - 06/27/14 06:07 AM

I can adjust them in about 10 mins max.. the worst part is getting out all the tamper proof torq screws out of the inner decking and those little 7mm nuts on the handrail inlets are fun to keep up with.. alot of time u can tweek the switch itself.... with out breaking the jam nut loose
© 2024 Elevator Forum