Home

Cartveyor by Pflow

Posted By: Elev^te79

Cartveyor by Pflow - 05/06/14 03:57 AM

Looking for any info on Pflow cartveyor, from what I gather from Thyssen Pflow doesn't release much info on these. Manual ? Prints ?
Posted By: solidstate

Re: Cartveyor by Pflow - 05/06/14 11:36 AM

Pflow, will give out any information on their products. Just call them.

You will get a guy that likes to talk and really does not care for the elevator guys but he will help.

Re: Cartveyor by Pflow - 05/07/14 02:45 AM

Really ? cause I called them and told them my company and they said I'm sorry we don't share technical data over the phone unles you need tech support. I said look: another company installed your product yet left nothing. Long story short I was basically told to pound pavement . I don't have a problem yet but I like to educate myself before the storm. So we shall see then I guess. Just aggravating

Re: Cartveyor by Pflow - 05/07/14 11:20 AM

Strange.. Pm me a job number and I can see what I can get for you.

Re: Cartveyor by Pflow - 05/08/14 02:15 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: rollaway-up

Re: Cartveyor by Pflow - 05/10/14 02:38 PM

I work on a few of these units, most of the time is user error. If your screen locks up you'll need a power cycle. Putting grip tape on the runners will keep the cart wheel from spinning around and causing a jam. The alignment of the entry and exit doors is crucial,if they get too far out you'll need to adjust the pillow blocks on the main shaft that ties the doors together. Its very mechanically simple, if you look underneath you'll see everything is relatively basic mechanical parts. When the chain jams and takes up maximum carriage travel you'll have to unjam it, i usually remove the cart and run the t-bar out of the jam. Be careful,when they unjam there is a lot of force, makes a loud bang! Check the condition of the aluminum track and the safety arrestor, if they suffer a few nasty jams they can distort or burr the aluminum which will catch subsequent carts and increase your headache. And pflow does offer good support, call back again and ask for someone else!

Re: Cartveyor by Pflow - 05/11/14 10:08 PM

Thank you
© 2024 Elevator Forum