Home

Schindler 330A Group

Posted By: WPeak

Schindler 330A Group - 05/18/14 12:29 PM

I have a 2 bank schindler that is not acting as a group. Both units have their own hall calls and will respond to their hall calls respectively. Anybody have any pointers on how the interconnect for the group function works or could it be as easy as a setting in the controller I am missing?

Re: Schindler 330A Group - 05/22/14 05:40 PM

Looks like I have no communication between my EBCOMM boards.
Posted By: kiwinightstalker

Re: Schindler 330A Group - 05/22/14 10:31 PM

maybe that was what was specified at installation for some reason. is it a recent problem or been like it for a while.

Re: Schindler 330A Group - 05/23/14 01:18 AM

I honestly cant say how long this has been going on. There are 18 schindlers in this bldg and they all do something diff. Some park and some dont; etc
Posted By: E-man

Re: Schindler 330A Group - 05/23/14 01:32 AM

330A's, all that I've seen, all have thier own all call buttons on the jamb. They should both be on the group LON. Sounds like something's not wired right.
Posted By: rollaway-up

Re: Schindler 330A Group - 05/27/14 03:23 AM

I would try making sure that the interconnection between the ebcoms is consistent with the print, i've repaired a new install that had the signal wires swapped on the 5 pin connector from the factory. I like schindler prints, they are very informative on different functions. I recall that on a jamb installation the lon was in the lift bus and the group bus was used only when the customer splurged for the single centre button.
Posted By: muggzy65

Re: Schindler 330A Group - 07/08/14 04:02 AM

early versions they did not have this worked out. They sold single cars side by side as duplexes and had two call risers. I am assuming yours is defiantly a duplex? and has ebcoms
© 2024 Elevator Forum