Home

Tac 50-03 door board

Posted By: Elevatorfella

Tac 50-03 door board - 06/14/14 03:05 PM

I'm coming in midstream on this problem, so. I'm trying to reconstruct what went on. Original issue was door not working correctly. They replaced motor/encoder assembly, no luck did same thing, door would move 1/4" and just stall out. Ordered a new door board from TK. Old board is 6300PA2 TK sent us 6300PA7 replacement, they said they no longer make the 6300PA2. Ok, the old board had 6 jumpers, JP1-6, new board has 8 jumpers JP1-8. Setup JP1-6 just like the old board and left 7-8 off till we installed board. The instruction sheet that came with the board shows how to configure JP1-6 according to front or rear door. It says nothing about 7-8. We installed the board and our motor now runs backwards. Called TK tech support to see if it's a jumper setting, software or what we need to do to reverse motor direction. No response from them yet. The instruction sheet was labelled for a TAC 50-04, whereas this unit is an 03. Do you guys think this board is compatible with the old one? If it ends up being a jumper setting and I get the motor turning in the correct direction, do I have to learn the limits through IMS or is it onboard the door board. I have done many TAC 20/22 door board replacements, using the OST, but this is my first crack at even working on a TAC50. I have IMS and looked in my door diagnostics, and door fast, but saw no way to set E56 to 0 like the TAC20/22 to initiate a learn cycle.
Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: spittman

Re: Tac 50-03 door board - 06/19/14 09:37 PM

try removing jumper 2, its the polarity, then do a door learn trip, That or by changing the LHO adjustment. I believe that will correct your problem.
Posted By: IMS4sale

Re: Tac 50-03 door board - 07/09/14 12:58 AM

Where you able to fix this problem?
© 2024 Elevator Forum