Home

SSC 6010

Posted By: ProfBldg

SSC 6010 - 07/12/14 05:26 PM

I have a 6010 Montgomery that continues to try and find the floor,will move up and down and not stop. Any ideas?
Thanks for letting me join the forum!
Posted By: DripCan

Re: SSC 6010 - 07/13/14 01:39 AM

Well I have 10 of these in my area an parts an boards are becoming obsolescence.I would say bite the bullet an modernize this equipment.I would bet the car you drive is newer than 1976.
Posted By: Postal

Re: SSC 6010 - 07/13/14 03:15 AM

Yeah call a damn elevator company!
Posted By: john jay

Re: SSC 6010 - 07/13/14 05:13 PM

if you are an elevator mechanic, assistance will be offered. if not, please see the previous post.
Posted By: jkh

Re: SSC 6010 - 07/13/14 07:27 PM

Profbldg,

I can appreciate wanting to protect your investment. You are entering into an area of personal liability that I recommend not too! We now live in a time where, as an individual, you may be sued. Even as a employee of an elevator company you are in a position to be sued personally!

The number one reason to hire a elevator company is to protect your personal assets! Now with that said! If you have an elevator company you have been using, I suggest you call them. If they are having trouble diagnosing the trouble? Ask them to join the forum or CALL ANOTHER ELEVATOR COMPANY. Yes, it really is that simple!

I am willing to help anyone who is certified, licensed and insured as an elevator professional. I read your brief description of the trouble you are experiencing. It does not sound like it should be too difficult to diagnose.

I hope I have explained why your post is not well received!
© 2024 Elevator Forum