Home

Cemcolift 1000 series

Posted By: Monte Ball

Cemcolift 1000 series - 10/18/14 07:54 PM

Gotta call on one of these and only have part of the print. Print is basically one page but been folded so many times it separated and parts of it missing. Does anyone know what 2I is…..2i indicator blinking on central processing unit. Car was taking a hall call but faults out just before the floor and right before roller cam actuates hall door lock ( now COP and car top no power at all -- we'll go back and should find that one pretty easy). But can anyone assist with what 2I is? It looks like 2i is blinking at fault stage (it is not the number 21). We would also see hard fault where it would trigger fault relay -- light on fault relay high and stays high until we cycle power.
Posted By: jkh

Re: Cemcolift 1000 series - 10/19/14 02:20 AM

Monte,
I have a limited amount of CEMCO info. I'm not seeing a 2I?
Posted By: cucuvator

Re: Cemcolift 1000 series - 10/20/14 05:35 PM

Monte,its a HMI?
Posted By: evilshedd

Re: Cemcolift 1000 series - 10/21/14 07:31 PM

Sounds like it may be the run stop timer is tripping? How long is it taking to get from floor to floor and is it only doing it in the down direction?
Posted By: Monte Ball

Re: Cemcolift 1000 series - 10/22/14 02:47 AM

Cucuvator -- No, it is a DC-502 (assume you are talking model number or type)with a SYSMAC 20 programmable control board.

evishedd -- we'll check this. We should have thought of this, had this happen on a home elevator a couple years ago.

Thanks -- keep any ideas coming. It is hard to find parts for a Cemco anymore.
Posted By: jkh

Re: Cemcolift 1000 series - 11/01/14 08:46 PM

Monte,
How did you make out with this unit? Any chance you scanned in the print?
© 2024 Elevator Forum