Home

MCE Destination dispatch

Posted By: Scott Davidson

MCE Destination dispatch - 11/13/14 12:39 AM

Has anyone done any mods with motion control destination dispatch?
we are asked to bid on a mod with destination dispatch and wanted to see if anyone
has any experiences positive or negative.
Posted By: E311

Re: MCE Destination dispatch - 11/13/14 02:09 PM

Ive only heard rumors, not any good rumors...
Posted By: Rolly

Re: MCE Destination dispatch - 11/13/14 03:01 PM

Destination Dispatch is the Socialization of Elevator Dispatching. Everyone else knows how to get you where your going better then you. Not great for all applications.
Posted By: Administrator

Re: MCE Destination dispatch - 11/14/14 01:26 AM

Hey Scott, I've been involved with several bids to install MCE destination dispatch but we always get under bid by the majors because MCEs Destination Dispatch is much more expensive then the proprietary systems. We've never actually had the opportunity to install a system for this reason. Let me know how it works if you get it. Good Luck!
Posted By: E311

Re: MCE Destination dispatch - 11/14/14 12:55 PM

I'm curious if Motion has worked the bugs out also, I'm not a fan of destination dispatch.
Posted By: GreenPants

Re: MCE Destination dispatch - 11/15/14 05:56 PM

Best quote from a tenant of a building we installed Compass in during orientation day "How am I supposed to know where I am going before I get into an elevator?"
Posted By: E-man

Re: MCE Destination dispatch - 11/16/14 12:22 AM

I've seen them all, SEC's Port blows everything else off the map...
Posted By: dre1383

Re: MCE Destination dispatch - 11/16/14 07:07 PM

We just installed what MCE called a destination dispatching lite, which is more like a security based dispatching. Granted we got a few different prices for the customer and they did not want to pay for the full package.
© 2024 Elevator Forum