Home

schindler 330A hall buttons

Posted By: Vatorgator

schindler 330A hall buttons - 03/10/15 04:01 AM

Have a duplex job that the mechanic is indicating trouble with only the top floor hall call. sometimes the hall light is on but no cars respond, he says he resets it and it will work, now he says that the button when pressed goes on then comes off, and nothing responds until he resets it. I'm not to familiar with this units hall call boards, sounds like a board problem to me, as all other floors are working is there any special programming involved in replacing this hall board, or is it just plug and play. any help is appreciated
Posted By: JustWolf

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 03/10/15 04:01 PM

Plug and play, make sure rotary switch is in the corrct position and the plug jumper is removed from the botom of old board and placed on the new.
Posted By: halfpick

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 03/11/15 01:01 AM

Using the SMLCD you should be getting error messages with extra info. It would appear that the board is failing.
Posted By: justaguy

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 03/14/15 09:29 PM

once you see the button lit and unresponsive it's time to change the hall button pcb (hpbhna)...Schindler updated those boards due to so many issues and the new ones seem to be lasting a little longer...
Posted By: vatormx

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 08/13/16 03:24 PM

Having a problem with top floor button as well. Reset boards, then replaced boards. The top button registers a call but light will not light. Someone recommended reducing the length of the CAT5 cables but doesn't seem logical if it has been working for 3 years with the same cables. Any thoughts? Programming? missing a jumper? Thanks,,
Posted By: Vatorgator

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 08/14/16 07:23 PM

forgot about this one, we replaced board, worked fine for about a week. then it went out all together, could not get it to work, so mechanic put the old board back in, and it has been fine ever since. over 4 months now go figure
Posted By: NOTIME

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 08/14/16 10:55 PM

BIG "S" has problem with this board some elevator work greate some elevator must to remplace hall board weekly
they Circulate a Product Letter Recognizing the problem ant talk about a KIT but is not ready yet

some time just disconect the board and conect back and work for some weeks

Posted By: Jcjmowrey

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 08/15/16 11:59 AM

We've had to replace many of these boards as well but cannot find anyone like world that will repair them. We've also been told by schindler that they are "throw aways" when they go bad. Has anyone found a place that will repair?
Posted By: E-man

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 08/17/16 05:47 PM

Never had that many problems out of Hydro push button boards but the 400As? Gotta convert them to HFIs and make sure they are properly ground and the jumper configuration correct. Check the grounding.
Posted By: shlomo

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 08/17/16 06:20 PM

hello to all of you,
does any one know if the drawings of schindler 3300 fit for schindler 5500,?
many thanks in advance
Posted By: Sammy

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 09/03/16 01:24 AM

Had same problem with boards, the replacements came with documentation on grounding the cat 5 cable at the chripna board in the controller. I believe it was the cat 5 connecter beside the lift cat5 connector. It wasn't grounded when it was installed. If you order new boards from Schindler it should come with this info.
Posted By: Smitty

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 09/19/16 10:01 PM

These boards are problematic but I have seen mechanical problems with certain fixtures. Make sure the actual button hardware is not binding the board or the connector.
Posted By: Shadowman

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 09/22/16 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: shlomo
hello to all of you,
does any one know if the drawings of schindler 3300 fit for schindler 5500

From what I've seen 5500 use a different controller. So one would assume it's different wiring for some parts. Other parts they would stick to the structure as the 3300. If you think about it, there's not much difference between a 3300 and a 5500 electrically. Only the inputs to the main controller would be different. The connections to the OKR would probably be the same. Good luck with your search.
Posted By: Amp

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 09/27/18 03:30 AM

we replace schindler hall call PCB i dont know ho to set the floor selection adress PCB has no any dip switch and rotry switch paleas help me out.
Posted By: NOTIME

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 09/29/18 08:09 PM

in the Print, has a Hall Call page,that page say the config
Posted By: Maloudos

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 11/20/18 11:39 AM

What is the software for programming hall call touch pcb new id on Schindler 6200?
Posted By: chambers

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 12/12/18 10:45 PM

iv bought a few of these boards from adams and they always want the defective boards back.
Posted By: rick1

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 01/11/19 04:33 PM

Does anyone have a rite up on how to add a hall call key switch and remove the pushbutton on a 330A?
Posted By: heisenberg

Re: schindler 330A hall buttons - 04/17/19 03:21 PM

Anyone found a solution to the hall call button not staying lit when a call is sent issue?

Also @rick1 do you still need a write up?
© 2024 Elevator Forum