Home

mce

Posted By: Derick

mce - 03/13/15 02:17 AM

Anybody had a MCE lose the rudedncey safe check in flight and not reset just tries to resest the system but never sometimes it will get a emergency brake flt but no emergency brake
Posted By: NewMech

Re: mce - 03/13/15 03:13 AM

Flaky governor switch. Put a trap relay across the overspeed switch. Could be an encoder or brake issue also, the controller might think it is overspeeding.
Posted By: Derick

Re: mce - 03/13/15 11:51 AM

yes thought of that we ruled out a safety circuit on the car and machine room thinking it may be a ribbon cable or bad board we also changed relays in controller
Posted By: J Sand

Re: mce - 03/27/15 03:38 AM

check supply power for dips. Also check you traveler for cuts. As it passes whatever has damaged it, you can hit a fast ground (and not blow the fuse due to length of time and wire) and drop voltage to a level that causes you misery.
Posted By: local yocal

Re: mce - 04/10/15 07:37 PM

I had a similar issue. Started happening every once in awhile then about everyday. I replaced the power supply in the controller and it never happened again.
Posted By: billvator

Re: mce - 04/16/15 12:31 AM

i had some odd stuff going on and a MCE tech. told me to flip the ribbon cables!!! oddly enough i never had another callback on that unit.
© 2024 Elevator Forum