Home

Elevator Adjuster

Posted By: NewMech

Elevator Adjuster - 03/15/15 03:29 PM

Did anybody ever watch this guy's videos on YouTube? I'm pretty sure he was out of Local 3 IBEW, he had been posting weekly for years and all of a sudden his channel is gone; all videos have been deleted.
Posted By: ABE

Re: Elevator Adjuster - 03/15/15 03:36 PM

I always enjoyed watching his videos. Mainly for the really old installations that I don't see in my area of the country. I can only assume maybe some sort of liability issue?
Posted By: traction

Re: Elevator Adjuster - 03/15/15 05:55 PM

http://www.elevaider.com/ You'll find your answer here.
Posted By: E311

Re: Elevator Adjuster - 03/15/15 07:19 PM

I did enjoy some of his videos, but a little information can be a dangerous thing when not coupled with common sense and experience.
Posted By: PhilJames

Re: Elevator Adjuster - 03/18/15 01:31 AM

I have watched many of John's videos and learned a lot from his videos! Ever Since i was a little kid i always wondered about elevators.. I am a very big enthusiast of elevators and know tons about them! However i am not sure on how to join the trade! i have tried to join the local union here in my city Local 44 but there is a backlog apparently. My family does have elevator technician / mechanic background going back to Haughton Elevator. Maybe one day i will find my calling to be an elevator technician!
Posted By: JimboNJ

Re: Elevator Adjuster - 10/24/17 08:03 PM

When John got close to retirement , boys from the hall told him to delete it all
© 2024 Elevator Forum