Home

swift futura 45 faults

Posted By: Vatorgator

swift futura 45 faults - 03/28/15 03:11 PM

have a duplex of futura cars, one car has been intermittently getting a 45 fault, the mechanic says that he has checked doors, replaced io modules for door circuit etc. now both cars are down with the same error, 45 they will reset and run for a couple hours and then both cars down again with 45 error, i will be heading out there monday any ideas for me to look at seems like a simple error doors closed but dcl not making
Posted By: halfpick

Re: swift futura 45 faults - 03/29/15 03:27 PM

I had one where we checked everything. I was told car doors at times not full closing at floors. They would close but stop about 1/2" from fully closed every once in a while. It would also give that error. Locks were made and gate maybe not at times....It was the door belt loose! Just tightened and all went away.

Re: swift futura 45 faults - 03/30/15 05:00 AM

thanks halfpick, i will check it out tomorrow, let you know sounds reasonable
Posted By: elmcannic

Re: swift futura 45 faults - 03/31/15 02:59 AM

Good answer by halfpick. That was my gremlin for a bit especially with GAL door equipment. The dang relating cable gets hung under the door interlock bracket and prevents the DL input, yet you have DCL and the gate contact. After a few cycles...she's done.

Re: swift futura 45 faults - 04/01/15 02:39 AM

end up one car has low door motor brushes, and the other has a plain bad motor, replaced motor on one car, brushes on other, so far so good. belts were ok
Posted By: MILTRONICS

Re: swift futura 45 faults - 03/19/16 06:41 PM

For all your CEC Swift Questions and concerns,

call Issa @ 917-417-7389

or email him @ Issa@elevatorboards.com
© 2024 Elevator Forum