Home

Schindler 330

Posted By: Administrator

Schindler 330 - 11/17/10 06:50 AM

Hey guys someone emailed me this question. Does anyone have the answer?

Question: I have a problem with a AST fault coming up after about 4 hours of running. I have replaced the lon board. The unit ran for 3 days and then shuts down every day around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I can clear the fault but it comes back again the next day. I have also witnessed the car go into a correct run. The car goes to the 2nd floor, levels in then goes ast fault again. It will clear but a few hours later it will show again a ast fault. Any help would be appreciated
Posted By: halfpick

Re: Schindler 330 - 11/18/10 12:56 AM

Check the low-oil sensor. It might be adjusted right on the edge. Move it down alittle to see if problem disappears.
Posted By: J Sand

Re: Schindler 330 - 11/18/10 02:32 AM

I agree with checking the low-oil sensor. I had a helper pour oil in a tank and the force of the oil bent the sheet metal bracket. But my first thought is that the valve (Maxton) is stalling on a relevel when the oil is warm (especially in the afternoon). Run the UL adjuster all of the way in and verify the car levels up between 5-9 fpm. The regulator (modulator called by some) is a mechanical way for the valve to ensure the speed is constant no matter what the viscosity is. The UL port can be affected by warm/low viscosity oil. Use the UL adjuster for fine tuning, and not to obtain the speed in its entirety.
Posted By: PGL

Re: Schindler 330 - 11/29/10 02:31 AM

I think you may want to try tweaking UA adjuster
© 2024 Elevator Forum