Home

330a

Posted By: jkh

330a - 04/06/16 02:40 AM

It started with, "We are having power problems in our building"! I wanted to ask if they unplugged the big screen tv?

At first the car would only run on inspection. I checked the error codes and found 403 and 1207 with a 20000006. After I performed a double reset, the elevator would accept hall and car calls. However I am having a door issue. Doors seem slow and are reopening after shutting only halfway. If I place a call the door will shut and answer the call. I see that R176 is burnt. This call came in after hours and I thought I would take a quick look. I see it will need more attention. If you have any suggestions please let me know. All are welcome and appreciated.

Tomorrow is another day!
Posted By: Boa

Re: 330a - 04/06/16 03:09 PM

might not be same, recently had intrmitten problem with door speeds and operation. Main problem was motor brushes, short and carbon build up.
Posted By: cucuvator

Re: 330a - 04/07/16 01:37 AM

Jkh, the R 176 is the resistor near the door power? This happens in every board I got in service for 330a, it only feed the door power led. For the door try to put the car on inspection and relearn the travel with the open and close switch.
© 2024 Elevator Forum