Home

Schindler 330a hall board

Posted By: alwaysfixin

Schindler 330a hall board - 10/25/16 05:14 PM

This single 330a 5 stop hydro is having problems at the 4th floor. It will not register a call. The hall board has been replaced an swapped with other floors, we have checked the rotary switch. I assume if a plug in wire is bad then all the buttons would work since it is in series? Does anyone have any ideas?
Posted By: Rolly

Re: Schindler 330a hall board - 10/25/16 07:06 PM

You clear faults and are cycling power when you change a board?
Posted By: firbug13

Re: Schindler 330a hall board - 10/25/16 10:00 PM

Sometimes they are stubborn to accept new boards and you have to power down and drain the capacitor on the 360 board completely and then fire it up and you should be good. you can also check the to see if the node is good.
Posted By: NOTIME

Re: Schindler 330a hall board - 10/25/16 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: alwaysfixin
This single 330a 5 stop hydro is having problems at the 4th floor. It will not register a call. The hall board has been replaced an swapped with other floors, we have checked the rotary switch. I assume if a plug in wire is bad then all the buttons would work since it is in series? Does anyone have any ideas?

the elevator acept the call before ? did you see ?
if not

you remplace the board more than 1 time ?
sometimes recives bad hall boards

swap 5 to 4 and reconfig the sw and reset the controller

maybe is lock in the controller
i cant remember the menu but has somthing for floors
Posted By: Amp

Re: Schindler 330a hall board - 09/27/18 03:26 AM

we replace schindler hall call PCB i dont know ho to set the floor selection adress PCB has no any dip switch and rotry switch paleas help me out.
Posted By: Huskervator

Re: Schindler 330a hall board - 09/27/18 12:14 PM

You may have the wrong board. Your replacement board should be either a 222836 or 222837. The easy way to replace is to duplicate your new board settings with the one you are replacing. Your job drawings show also the setting of the switchs.
© 2024 Elevator Forum