Home

Otis NAA GCS

Posted By: danzeitz

Otis NAA GCS - 01/10/17 02:29 PM

Looking for fault codes for the newer controller in the hall jam equipment. Thanks

Re: Otis NAA GCS - 01/16/17 11:50 AM

Really could use some help here guys. Just a list of fault codes. The new codes start with a letter and not just 4 digits anymore.
Posted By: pieman

Re: Otis NAA GCS - 01/16/17 10:50 PM

What fault code you getting ?

Re: Otis NAA GCS - 01/17/17 05:49 PM

pieman currently running but was told new fault codes start with a letter not the old 4 number code. Just trying to stay ahead of the curve and have a list of codes. My guy that was there is not the strongest Otis guy and this would be the only job we have that fault codes start with a letter. So I was wondering if he is correct and if so a list of the codes. Thanks Dan

Re: Otis NAA GCS - 01/18/17 04:30 PM

OK he was looking at drive faults that start with F normal controller faults are still 4 digit codes.
Posted By: Hotsauce

Re: Otis NAA GCS - 01/20/17 02:19 AM

new GCS controls do show fault codes with letter and number. example: G021. these are the generic codes that are shown without using a pass through tool. with a pass through they will show the regular 4 digit fault number.

Re: Otis NAA GCS - 01/22/17 08:28 PM

Thanks Hotsauce now it make sense.
Posted By: joe231

Re: Otis NAA GCS - 12/05/19 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by Hotsauce
new GCS controls do show fault codes with letter and number. example: G021. these are the generic codes that are shown without using a pass through tool. with a pass through they will show the regular 4 digit fault number.

What is a pass through tool? I just had a G021 fault, drive shutdown POR required, and I can’t find any info on that particular fault. Reset it and it runs fine. I guess time will tell if it returns...
Posted By: TNHapa84

Re: Otis NAA GCS - 12/17/19 01:15 AM

Buy on amazon the new OTIS tool it’s unlocked. It’s ends in AK3. This tool will Tell you a lot more then generic faults OTIS has many faults menus. OCSS. MCSS. DCSS and DBSS.... that Fault G021. Is in the a drive fault log. Which is M-4-1-2-2
© 2024 Elevator Forum