Home

LEV E9

Posted By: jkh

LEV E9 - 02/19/17 10:10 PM

Well this is so typical for me. A friend bought a house with a LEV elevator installed in it. I have managed to find a couple manuals. But they don't have an E9 error code listed in them.

Would someone please help me with this?

Thank you,
Posted By: solidstate

Re: LEV E9 - 02/20/17 12:46 AM

I can not find my manuals. However, World Electronics can help out as well as Service access in Grandview Mo. Their phone is 816) 997-9320

Re: LEV E9 - 02/20/17 01:17 AM

Solidstate,
Thank you. I'll call them on Monday.

Re: LEV E9 - 02/21/17 11:13 PM

Solidstate,
Service access didn't what the E9 code was but suggested unplug the cat5 jacks at the controller one at a time. If I end with all the jacks unplugged, I should pull the control board for repair.

I'm visiting one of our colleges in San Juan this week. I'll post what I find when I get back.

It's not much? But it is somewhere to start. I find it hard to believe there isn't a complete set of error codes to be found...
Posted By: Rolly

Re: LEV E9 - 02/21/17 11:56 PM

Google It and you will find One unit has E9 codes on LEV. Looks like the most of them go to E8 but one does show an E9 code. It is from outside the USA.
Posted By: 1warrenoie

Re: LEV E9 - 01/23/18 06:13 PM

I have an elevator that is flashing code #19 , whatever that is? It's been out for 2 years now. I'm 70 and sure not getting any younger but I can't afford a 230 dollar service call just for them to show up and then they will stack on more money for parts and labor! Just wondering?
Posted By: Tamperprufe

Re: LEV E9 - 01/25/18 03:28 AM

With all due respect Sir....pay the 230 plus labor and parts or continue taking the stairs.

It's really no different then having your car repaired by a properly trained/certified mechanic.
We don't know what's wrong with your elevator until we show up and conduct a proper diagnoses.

If the elevator becomes a necessity then it may be time to consider a one story.

BTW 230 is cheap!
© 2024 Elevator Forum