Home

Older dmc-1.

Posted By: Jluff

Older dmc-1. - 03/31/17 09:08 AM

Shut down on lower level doors closed , hall station button light goes on then off when pressed.. all door locks and Saftey circuit r good. Main line n all power thru contractors and over loads read good. It will not move on inspection ... all relays on relay board look fine Any ideas on my problem ?
Posted By: beaupeep

Re: Older dmc-1. - 03/31/17 10:45 AM

Did the power go off with a dead clc battery? Do you have a fast tool?
Posted By: Jluff

Re: Older dmc-1. - 03/31/17 10:58 AM

Some one from Maintentaice at the building pulled the IN relay off relay board and put back in wrong spot. Just figured it out. Cover was off controller when I got their yesterday I had a feeling I didn't leave it like that last time I was there.
Posted By: elmcannic

Re: Older dmc-1. - 04/01/17 05:21 AM

Yeah your gonna need a FAST tool. i think the car should run on access on a cold start (dead CLC battery) otherwise you couldn't do a HW scan...I think.
Did the IN coil smoke due to being plugged into a higher voltage base? You know...12v/24v to 110v? Check the relay COIL with your meter in the IN location and double check the assigned voltage printed on the relay board. Also might be good to check all the fuses on the same relay board...with your meter.
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: Older dmc-1. - 04/01/17 02:49 PM

The car does run on inspect after a dead battery.
Posted By: xxXBlazeXxx

Re: Older dmc-1. - 04/04/17 01:09 AM

Yep, just run a hoistway setup. Don't forget to validate floors.
© 2024 Elevator Forum