Home

Kone MonoSpace overtravel

Posted By: heisenberg

Kone MonoSpace overtravel - 06/16/17 01:42 AM

Hey Guys,

Been having issues with this kone Mono Space, which has been running fine for roughly 2 years, until recently it has been over travelling at the bottom, trapping passengers.

I haven't replaced any of the leveling pencil magnet switches.

Once the lift is reset, it will run fine with no issues for around 2 weeks, and then happen again.

If any kone gurus has delt with this issue before, any support or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Posted By: Rolly

Re: Kone MonoSpace overtravel - 06/16/17 02:17 AM

Traction relation on MX machines is horrible. Lower Accel/Decel rate and see if fault disappears. In other words make it drag into floor a little slower.
Posted By: heisenberg

Re: Kone MonoSpace overtravel - 06/16/17 02:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Rolly
Traction relation on MX machines is horrible. Lower Accel/Decel rate and see if fault disappears. In other words make it drag into floor a little slower.

Thanks for the info!

With adjusting accel/deceleration, do I need a kone hand tool? These lce boards are usually locked out and difficult to adjust.

I have a LCE parameter manual
Posted By: Alex75

Re: Kone MonoSpace overtravel - 06/16/17 02:40 PM

Sounds like the tacho needs to be cleaned.
It may need a new setup run after that and for that the LCE controller must be unlocked?
Do you know what software version it runs? (its printet on the software eprom)
Posted By: chicago

Re: Kone MonoSpace overtravel - 06/16/17 11:08 PM

Two things.....

Clipping door lock or
LWD , check menu 5-1.
Posted By: lowoil

Re: Kone MonoSpace overtravel - 06/17/17 03:46 AM

How bout checking the fault log e-1
Posted By: travator

Re: Kone MonoSpace overtravel - 06/29/17 01:28 AM

Is it traveling to the first floor or trying to leave the first floor? Had a LWD issue one time causing rollback which would hit a limit when trying to leave first floor.
© 2024 Elevator Forum