Home

Smartrise vs pixels vs galaxy 4

Posted By: beaupeep

Smartrise vs pixels vs galaxy 4 - 06/18/17 01:58 AM

Any preferences, issues or side notes? We're looking at all 3 options but i'd like to know from others experiences ie; install time, tech support and call backs. Thx
Posted By: CraigZ

Re: Smartrise vs pixels vs galaxy 4 - 06/19/17 01:59 AM

All are decent controllers we are using Smartrise and MCE, mostly Smartrise. We do mostly low rise and some midrise applications. What we like is the backwards compatibility of the boards.

The most important part is the feedback from the installers, they seem to prefer smartrise.
Posted By: JHessorz

Re: Smartrise vs pixels vs galaxy 4 - 06/20/17 02:34 AM

Our biggest installs are Galaxy, Virgina Controls, Smartrise, and ESI. Honestly, as long as the install is good those controllers typically run forever, all though lately i have replaced a ton of U-chips on some new Galaxy installs.
Posted By: LuckMachine

Re: Smartrise vs pixels vs galaxy 4 - 07/31/17 06:37 PM

Big fans of Smartrise at our company. The boards are affordable compared to most and their tech support is really responsive.
Posted By: ubro96

Re: Smartrise vs pixels vs galaxy 4 - 09/04/17 02:16 AM

The smartries control weak point seem to be with there cigar sw supplier we are changing the dz switches on a regular basis. I personally prefer the MCE control as once you get the bugs out after you get them fired up they seem to run trouble free.
Posted By: Elevatorguy619

Re: Smartrise vs pixels vs galaxy 4 - 10/02/17 07:13 PM

I will be honest I have no experience with the galaxy but I have installed both Pixel and Smartrise and they both have things I really like but I would say go with the Smartrise. They are easy to install and troubleshoot plus they offer after hours and weekend tech support just incase your tech can't figure something out.
© 2024 Elevator Forum