Home

CETEK Drive

Posted By: Indirtwetrust

CETEK Drive - 07/08/17 07:09 PM

I just finished my first CETEK DC drive panel install on a Miprom 21 with a DDC series A drive. It was almost shockingly smooth. They use a DSD 412 and had pre-programmed starting parameters from the motor tag. After entering the suggested inertia and response parameters based on a table provided and doing a Self Tune, the car ran high speed and hit the floors! Only minor fine tuning required. Highly recommend it, 8 hrs not including the door frame extension for the door to close (I'm not doing that on OT.)

Just curious if that matches up with anyone else's experience with them or with their AC drive.
Posted By: Jcjmowrey

Re: CETEK Drive - 07/09/17 08:14 PM

I did the same with a kit from kone spares. It took about a day including the cabinet extension. I have no idea how much it cost but I do wonder what the price difference is with cetek
Posted By: ABE

Re: CETEK Drive - 07/10/17 12:29 AM

I believe Cetek Supplies Kone Spares with the conversions.
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: CETEK Drive - 07/10/17 01:33 AM

Ya I'm pretty sure CETEK made the AC conversion before KONE offered one. I didn't know the DDC drive was "obsolete" until this week. I've heard of companies that still repair those boards on this forum but I wasn't consulted.
© 2024 Elevator Forum