Home

Swift futura problem. Fault 94,10,9,18

Posted By: James Dattilo

Swift futura problem. Fault 94,10,9,18 - 07/20/17 01:18 PM

I'm having a problem with a swift futura leaving the first landing. As it starts to run up I lose bk,flt,emst, and df. It will begin to level down and run up and do it again. The fault codes I'm getting are 10, 9, 94, then 18. Once in awhile it will take off and work fine for about 30 mins than get stuck again. When it does happen I am not able to run up on inspection but I can run down on inspection. HPV 900 drive
Posted By: elmcannic

Re: Swift futura problem. Fault 94,10,9,18 - 07/21/17 04:15 AM

Do you have the RVU box?
If so, set it up to capture the fault 10 or 9. If you can capture the fault, you'll see a lot of other information occurring at that moment such as gate switch, door locks, BK and limits. If no data trap, it's process of elimination.
Also, I'd be checking the DPP tape guides for wear side to side and front to back. Does it only happen at the bottom? Maybe blipping the interlock?
If the drive is not faulting or even showing a warning, it's most likely not the HPV Drive.
Posted By: Scarz3

Re: Swift futura problem. Fault 94,10,9,18 - 11/14/17 04:38 PM

Did you ever get to the cause of this?
Posted By: MILTRONICS

Re: Swift futura problem. Fault 94,10,9,18 - 01/09/18 01:30 AM

For all your CEC Swift Questions and concerns,

call Issa @ 917-417-7389

or email him @ Issa@elevatorboards.com
Posted By: elmcannic

Re: Swift futura problem. Fault 94,10,9,18 - 01/10/18 03:09 PM

Hi

I have a problem with xxxx and i desperately need help from you forum folks. I’ve trie everything and I’m stumped. Please give me all the information you can as I’m desperate. No need for me to write back to post my results, no need to write back to give a half hearted thanks to everyone who took their time and chimed in to help me when I asked for it.

This sort of thing bugs me friends. Sorry for the ever so sloppy sarcasm, but when they post over 6 months ago, people respond, and the OP doesn’t return to let us know the outcome...well thats the part I’m griping about.

I’m done now, so hey Mr. Datillo, send us a note when you can telling us what you found or how you remedied your trouble.
Maybe a member PM’d you, we don’t know, but if you’re going to post with questions, please be courteous enough to post results.

There , I’m done with my morning rant.

Thanks, and have a safe day.
© 2024 Elevator Forum