Home

dover dmc selector learn problems

Posted By: Take the stairs

dover dmc selector learn problems - 10/21/17 05:18 PM

I have a DMC that I do a selector set up selector reads sup. Selector variables read BDL high, dz low, lu high , and ld low. Clear CLC faults. The second I push safe and up, the CLC gets a 020-003 fault, and selector starts blinking. MIND you car hasn't even moved only motor starts. Originally lost CLC & software, Installed dk13 and had CLC, and all boards sent to access electronics the comm chips were all bad, replaced all tested together. Any help is appreciated.
Posted By: Jcjmowrey

Re: dover dmc selector learn problems - 10/21/17 05:52 PM

Something is probably wrong with a slowdown signal coming from the selector micro card.
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: dover dmc selector learn problems - 10/22/17 12:22 AM

Make sure TDL, TSL, & UTS are low and DTS is high.
Posted By: elmcannic

Re: dover dmc selector learn problems - 10/22/17 08:34 AM

I can't remember right now, but when setting up for the learn, either prior to, or after SUP displays, you should have seen something like "ISR-ISE" in the FAST window. Did you see this?

Re: dover dmc selector learn problems - 10/23/17 11:55 AM

No just sup, IN. I will check switches again.
Posted By: elmcannic

Re: dover dmc selector learn problems - 10/24/17 12:07 AM

I'm a dope.
The reference to ISR/ISE (or whatever it is) is when you do a new door scan, not hoistway, DUH. Sorry.
Seeing the slowdown right off the bat might be what jcm states, or a broken slowdown switch spring steel. Or possibly a broken shunt wire on one of the two switches for top terminals.
Did you get it remedied today?

Re: dover dmc selector learn problems - 10/26/17 12:35 PM

sorry guys been bus . Going to work on this friday. thanks for the help. I will report back.

Re: dover dmc selector learn problems - 11/04/17 09:45 PM

© 2024 Elevator Forum