Home

Otis NCE 508 ESCALATOR

Posted By: chicago

Otis NCE 508 ESCALATOR - 02/10/18 01:16 AM

Need some help finding any information on Otis 508 NCE ESCALATORS.. Looking for parts book and /or service Manuel. Unitech not much help with parts.

Appreciate any help guys, Thanks.
Posted By: Marius Pop

Re: Otis NCE 508 ESCALATOR - 08/23/18 11:35 PM

did you find any info or have a manual for the 508 NCE escalator? I am getting the NRD fault, anyone knows what can cause it? i am getting it about once a week
Posted By: TC7

Re: Otis NCE 508 ESCALATOR - 08/26/18 12:07 PM

That stands for Non Reversal Fault. I'm thinking Otis puts a switch of some sort on the machine itself , but this maybe something I remember from an older moldel.
Posted By: TC7

Re: Otis NCE 508 ESCALATOR - 08/26/18 12:08 PM

Correction: Non Reversal Device = NRD

Re: Otis NCE 508 ESCALATOR - 08/26/18 11:51 PM

any idea how do i correct the issue?
Posted By: djenergy

Re: Otis NCE 508 ESCALATOR - 08/30/18 10:40 PM

I have same problem with Xizi escalator with IECB Main board can you help me ? Fault 68 NRD maybe manual o diagram schematics ?

Re: Otis NCE 508 ESCALATOR - 10/02/18 08:03 PM

I found the issue in the up escalator, on the slack chain switch, we had a loose wire, and once in a while the safety string would drop below 24 V and fault out. Strangely enough I could not believe it, these are new units, i am still chasing the down unit.
does anybody have the manual for the Otis hand held tool for the escalator and the escalator manual itself? I have manual for the tool for the elevator and the sub menu is completely different.
Posted By: Tamperprufe

Re: Otis NCE 508 ESCALATOR - 10/23/18 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Marius Pop
I found the issue in the up escalator, on the slack chain switch, we had a loose wire, and once in a while the safety string would drop below 24 V and fault out. Strangely enough I could not believe it, these are new units, i am still chasing the down unit.
does anybody have the manual for the Otis hand held tool for the escalator and the escalator manual itself? I have manual for the tool for the elevator and the sub menu is completely different.

You can download manual from unitec
© 2024 Elevator Forum