Home

Help Needed.. Mitsubishi VFEL controller

Posted By: arif

Help Needed.. Mitsubishi VFEL controller - 08/24/11 11:31 PM

I am facing a problem in Mitsubishu VFEL controller. Lift is running only in Independent mode.It is not switching to Normal mode. I have changed the entire COP card and car top card but no result. Can any one help me to solvve this problem?
Posted By: slick

Re: Help Needed.. Mitsubishi VFEL controller - 09/08/11 05:13 AM

If it's on inspection u must first close the car doors half way , then take it off inspection, it should take off on normal... All new Mitsubishis want to see the doors past the rear mag switches on car door track before it will go run back on normal!! Hope this helps....
Posted By: vince90605

Re: Help Needed.. Mitsubishi VFEL controller - 09/08/11 10:13 PM

the door trick is only for group 3 elevators , it is part of the door monitoring circuit. As far as the car going on forced independant that older vfcl stuff is kind of touchy , believe it or not you could have a bad pi and the car will act like that. Unplug the serial comm. wires (small yellow plug) from the pi and see what happens , one cop at a time if you have duals.
Posted By: slick

Re: Help Needed.. Mitsubishi VFEL controller - 10/12/11 08:57 PM

Hey Vince90605 lets do lunch on me ,my route is down dotown L.A. and I have group 3,11stop traction mitsu vfel ...whats your email,Let me pick your brain a bit
© 2024 Elevator Forum