Home

Miprom HS. Door issues

Posted By: Jblack83

Miprom HS. Door issues - 03/13/18 08:00 PM

Hello everybody. Long time reader. 1st time poster. I got an issue with a miprom HS. Doors are intermittently having issues. Either staying full open or not opening at all. In October 2016 my company replaced the door board a p-31737. Not sure how to proceed. Controller is throughout up some Error codes. 45. 96. 87. 95. Not sure what all those are and if they are related. Any thoughts guys?

Thanks.
Elevator tech.

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/13/18 08:01 PM

Lol. Auto correct.. Miprom. Hs.

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/13/18 08:05 PM

I rapped on the K5 relay with my pocket screwdriver. And the doors stuttered closed. Believe I may have a bad soldered on relay... Frown face

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/13/18 10:28 PM

Any one have answers to error codes 45? 84? 21? 1? 85? 95? 96?
Posted By: john jay

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/13/18 11:26 PM

45= ss info lost,aux door close contacts open. 84= door open limit stuck on. a 21 occurs any time you are on inspect, or the safety circuit is broken. 96 = door open limits do not match (DO17 and DO3) I would suspect you have a open or close limit issue. Or a bad door board.

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/14/18 02:03 AM

Thank you so much. I will look further into the door board. Another issue now is something selector related. It is a 2 stop. But at the 1st landing it is saying it is at the 2nd. Running up on inspection to the 2nd it just displays - - on the PI. As well I turned it off inspection to level into the 2nd landing and it level up and past it onto the up final. Actually trapped me up there. Would not level back down on inspection. Had to have another tech come and manually lower me. That was the last straw for my day. Left it on car top inspection in between floors. Headed back in the morning. Any thoughts on that?
Posted By: INTENTEC-Luan

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/14/18 05:16 AM

I think you need to do the shaft learn again, maybe the position of the lift is loss, or the leveling switch / motor ecoder have problem.

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/14/18 06:15 AM

Ok. Thanks. I will check into that. All good stuff. I will post what I found ultimately. Or if I have more ques
Posted By: Rolly

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/14/18 12:22 PM

What color are the plug in connectors wires are connected too? Montgomery/Kone had a connector problem failing intermittently and replaced all the connectors with a kit. I believe the good connectors were black and the bad were orange or green. Have to look but I am sure I have a document somewhere with some part numbers on it.

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/14/18 09:00 PM

Will take a look. As goes the elevator business, I am just arriving to the job now. To continue troubleshooting. I have a replacement board with me. But that is not gonna matter much if I can not get the elevator back to running status. When I left it, it was lost. And not finding itself.

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/14/18 11:04 PM

It does appear to have all the new wire connectors. I installed the new door board. And set it up. Learned the open limit etc.. Turned everythig on normal. It leveled down to the 1st landing. PI and Controller both say it is at 2nd landing. No faults.... Any ideas?

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/14/18 11:41 PM

Does the car run? If it does your PI needs to changed to reflect the actual floor. Menu 3, sub menu 1 for dot matrix PI. Menu 3, sub menu 2 for seven segment PI. If the car doesn't run check the magnets and sensors for slowdown and lveleling etc; Or you could have a bad FCB Board in the hoistway.

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/15/18 12:16 AM

Ok. 2 new faults. 87? And 49? Any ideas?
The car runs on inspection only.

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/15/18 01:35 PM

Anyone have a fault list pdf they can share with me? Email me at jbblack1983@gmail.com

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/15/18 03:04 PM

These are door faults 49 took too long to close, 87 close door info stuck. Sometimes you have to cycle the doors for the unit to run.

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/15/18 08:06 PM

Thank you so much. At present the elevator is still at the 1st landing. Pi and controller saying it is at floor 2. We are ordering selector magnets and bipolar switches for replacement. From everything I am reading I personally am leaning towards a bad FCB.. Or FOB board.. But you have to start somewhere I guess. I personally as well believe that the FCB or FOB board maybe the original issue. Due to an experience I witnessed with the door board freaking out(all the lights coming on and going off) alternated by a clicking sound coming from the COP. Which I assume was a relay... I will get back over to that job when new parts arrive. Thank you all for your help on this. I have learned a great deal on these. My company only maintains 3 of them..

Re: Milton HS. Door issues - 03/16/18 11:50 AM

Make sure the magnets are polarized correctly if you replace them.
© 2024 Elevator Forum