Home

Thyssenkrupp- adjust door-open time

Posted By: MBF

Thyssenkrupp- adjust door-open time - 08/21/18 05:36 PM

Hi
I have a problem about adjusting door-open time. My problem is that when the car is in landing, the door closes at speed so that it hits the passengers. Therefor I have changed this parameter by diagnostic units I and (VI) (WINDIAG software) but this change doesn't execute or apply on the door and it's still like before without any change.
Can anybody help me with my problem.
Thanks
Posted By: Tamperprufe

Re: Thyssenkrupp- adjust door-open time - 08/21/18 07:22 PM

if it's just a speed and or timer parameter adjustment then it's an easy fix, maybe someone here has the info to help you however on this forum most people use IMS not WINDIAG.
Posted By: elmcannic

Re: Thyssenkrupp- adjust door-open time - 08/22/18 07:03 PM

Hits passengers? Better take the unit out of service ASAP until you get it fixed.

First; when blocked, does the detector edge work properly?
It sounds like your door closing speeds are culprit not door open time.

If your diagnostic has instructions, look at door adjustments for speed control. Or, the door card may be bad not allowing for values changed.

Also be sure the car door is mechanically sound. Loose bearing connection points can cause the doors
to not respond to control inputs as it should.

Re: Thyssenkrupp- adjust door-open time - 08/26/18 04:05 PM

thank you
is IMS a software? and can I change this parameter by it?

Re: Thyssenkrupp- adjust door-open time - 08/26/18 04:19 PM

thank you
door closing speed is similar to other elevators.but a way, there are tow door in the elevator and both of them have the problem. So there is not mechanical problem.
where is detector edge?

Re: Thyssenkrupp- adjust door-open time - 08/26/18 06:07 PM

it is important you know that the electronic card is MC3
Posted By: jkh

Re: Thyssenkrupp- adjust door-open time - 08/26/18 08:53 PM

MBF,

I’ve never used, nor am I familiar with the software you are using. There are multiple door time parameters that control multiple door functions. How do you know you are even trying to change the correct parameters? Did the software come with a manual?

What is your profession?
Posted By: Tamperprufe

Re: Thyssenkrupp- adjust door-open time - 08/28/18 11:02 PM

yes IMS(USA) is a diagnostic tool just like the WINDIAG(European) tool you are using however they are not compatible or interchangeable
Posted By: Huskervator

Re: Thyssenkrupp- adjust door-open time - 08/30/18 04:27 PM

Parameter D24 is car call dwell time. D25 is hall call dwell time.
© 2024 Elevator Forum