Home

Otis elevonicR GCS

Posted By: Take the stairs

Otis elevonicR GCS - 12/18/18 03:52 PM

The car is getting a 112fault on the drive. The mcss gets a 2923 Ucm relay fault. Drive was replaced. Does relay check Bp never picks because z never picks to pick brake. Status on drive is no safe. Mcss has has all safe123, doors, comm lights ect. Thanks for any assistance.
Posted By: TNHapa84

Re: Otis elevonicR GCS - 12/19/18 11:53 PM

Check wire A1 and A2. On BP relay. Sometimes there loose from all the wires being in the way. Will it try to run?

Re: Otis elevonicR GCS - 12/19/18 11:59 PM

Sounds like your UCM and UCMX. Relay might have an issue. Or I/O board. Try and toggle UCM and UCMX off and on do you have a rope gripper?

Re: Otis elevonicR GCS - 12/20/18 12:29 AM

Rope gripper is picked. I will check bp coil. Z picks bp tho, and z never comes in. I believe that’s a software signal I think from drive? Thanks

Re: Otis elevonicR GCS - 12/27/18 12:48 PM

Z coil is an output the the i/O board in the controller... I think P5-4. Off the top of my head. You may need to replace the iobd board

Re: Otis elevonicR GCS - 12/27/18 09:03 PM

It is p5-4 but on the DSS board in the drive I get 0 volts. I think this all has to do with my drive replacment. I have a OVFR02A-406, do i need to auto tune on the drive. if so how is this done.
this drive reads no safe on the status screen. thanks I appreciate it.
Posted By: Wispaflex215

Re: Otis elevonicR GCS - 12/28/18 11:16 PM

I would replace the BH relay. It’s a mother [censored] to replace because it’s in the lower left hand corner of the controller with all the traveler wiring in the way. Sometimes you can see burn marks on the face of the relay and sometimes the burn marks are on the back side that connects to the thin rail. I have had what I thought was drive problems bad brake switches a bad BP relay and I kept chasing my tail until I replaced BH. I have 9 of these GCS-R controllers on maintenance. If you Routine the controller and drive connections and use some canned air and clean them up good they are really not problematic. I hope this helps and good luck!

[img]http://[/img]

Attached File
© 2024 Elevator Forum