Home

Tke isis

Posted By: Turbo6

Tke isis - 02/21/19 03:59 PM

Does somebody offer a replacement machine or some type of mod package?
Posted By: KSNY

Re: Tke isis - 02/22/19 01:47 PM

Vertical Express will sell a complete MOD package for this. Why are you wanting to MOD
Posted By: Turbo6

Re: Tke isis - 02/23/19 07:52 PM

The customer does. They suffered water damage and it ruined the machine. They also would like to get away from Tysen and there product. I believe I have found a source for a replacement machine. We are looking at keeping the same configuration due to the buildings age and it’s landmark status bs. It has had the steal rope replacement done by tke just in the past 12 months.
Posted By: boomer

Re: Tke isis - 08/16/22 07:52 PM

Does anyone know of a replacement machine for the Isis I geared machines mounted in the pit? We have a similar situation.
Posted By: EElevator

Re: Tke isis - 08/18/22 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by KSNY
Vertical Express will sell a complete MOD package for this. Why are you wanting to MOD

Why on earth would you "mod" a TK product to a relabeled TK product (VE)? It's like when someone leaves an abusive relationship and has all the fish in the sea to pick one that will treat them right, then enters another abusive relationship two months later..
Posted By: ABE

Re: Tke isis - 08/18/22 02:50 PM

Try these guys https://elvatodesigns.com/ I believe they have a mod package for the ISIS.
© 2024 Elevator Forum