Home

Natinal Wheel O Vator LULA prints

Posted By: ashley

Natinal Wheel O Vator LULA prints - 04/30/19 03:27 PM

Does anyone have a set of prints for the nation wheel o vator lulas that show the door board interface? The terminals are marked 1-15 but don't indicate function. Last company ran off with the prints.
Posted By: JHessorz

Re: Natinal Wheel O Vator LULA prints - 05/01/19 09:16 PM

what kind of doors / operator do you have?
Posted By: Johnny

Re: Natinal Wheel O Vator LULA prints - 05/02/19 05:10 AM

Is this a PLC model?? How old is the unit?? Sometime the operator interface print is in the cartop box or the operator box. Is this front/rear? Just front??
Posted By: ashley

Re: Natinal Wheel O Vator LULA prints - 05/13/19 02:15 PM

The door operator is some homemade contraption from NVOV. They are using a Dover clutch and pick up rollers, but the operator is a belt driven 9VDC (Not a typo its only 9V) set up with a interface board.

The unit was installed in 1999, with the Ng-12 controller.

I located a partial set of prints from another site, but they do not show the door operator board, and only one the nomenclature sheets.

The best I can tell is the board is fed with 120VAC , but if the nomenclature sheet is correct, the door board is getting a level up and level down signal for some reason.
Posted By: playblues7

Re: Natinal Wheel O Vator LULA prints - 08/08/19 07:45 PM

I have manuals and prints for the National EVS6D R0 And EVT6D R0 both have all prints for the door circuits, the EVS is single phase and the EVT is three phase. I can e mail them to you.
© 2024 Elevator Forum