Home

400A VF33BR Drive

Posted By: Indirtwetrust

400A VF33BR Drive - 08/24/19 08:40 PM

Replaced this VF33BR drive on a 400A. Entered all drive system parameters, did an end commission, said complete, still have red & green light on on drive and either a 700 or 726 error on SMLCD. When I check drive parameters, the inverter type is set to none. If I change it, it says OK but when I go back in it’s set to none again. Can’t get it to take parameters from CPU either after double reboot or draining super cap. From doing some research, maybe the temp setting has defaulted to 0 so won’t let me change inverter type? Looks like I may be able to change the temp setting without the CADI if the software is newer than 2.10. My next idea is maybe the drive software isn’t compatible with controller software. Can’t tell you what either of them are until I go back on Monday but I have a chart to see if it is compatible and I think I can load drive software if it isn’t. Maybe then the parameters would transfer to the drive automatically after a double reboot?

Any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Tamperprufe

Re: 400A VF33BR Drive - 08/26/19 12:17 AM

when adams sends out the new drive it comes with the newer updated software and of course it's not compatible with the existing controller software. So ya have several options...1)the quickest one is reinstall the old drive board(has older software) usually something in the drive fails before the board does. 2) upload the older software to the new drive board 3)update the controller SCT's
4) call Swindler
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: 400A VF33BR Drive - 08/26/19 01:14 AM

Excellent, thank you. I have the drive software and loader. Then it should transfer parameters automatically after a double reboot?
Posted By: Tamperprufe

Re: 400A VF33BR Drive - 08/26/19 03:24 PM

It is a specific procedure but if followed and commissioned correctly should work fine
© 2024 Elevator Forum