Home

Schindler 3300 MRL 99 fault

Posted By: Norcan

Schindler 3300 MRL 99 fault - 09/20/19 04:15 PM

After performing a unintended movement test with full load in down direction on a two stop front door only the controller latched a 99 fault and I can not reset this fault. I follow the Schindler instructions exactly and it will still not reset this fault. The load has been removed and I replaced the car top board on top of car thinking the problem was at that board but still no reset. Won’t run on inspection mode as well. When I push the enable button on controller inspection I only get 2 of the 4 *’s on display. Any help would be appreciated
Posted By: BRG

Re: Schindler 3300 MRL 99 fault - 09/27/19 04:48 PM

99 is the state, condition, of the system......not the fault. You're getting the first two snowflakes from left to right? The third is doors. Did you put the unit on access then reset the unintended movement error?
Posted By: Norcan

Re: Schindler 3300 MRL 99 fault - 09/28/19 01:26 AM

Yes tried it several times without success. Turns out the cartop board that I replaced was for a front and rear setup and my elevator is front only. Once I got the right board installed it took the reset command for unintended movement. Those cartop boards look identical other than one terminal labeled JCH-2 I believe.

Thanks for your reply
Posted By: heisenberg

Re: Schindler 3300 MRL 99 fault - 10/02/19 01:23 AM

Dam, what a painful find! Glad you got there in the end
© 2024 Elevator Forum