Home

Dover LMH Issue

Posted By: wltr00

Dover LMH Issue - 10/04/19 03:59 PM

I have a 3-stop Dover LMH. It has a very intermittent and difficult to duplicate issue but essentially what is happening is the car will fail to take off in the up direction. It has only happened in the up direction from either the 1st or 2nd floor. The motor runs but the oil is just bypassing back into the tank. The valve has been replaced as well as the following relays: high, high2, high3, u1, u2, hww1, hww2, hww3, d1, d2 & vcx. At this point I've run out of ideas as to what could be causing the issue. Not sure if it temperature related, as I can simply reset the car and issue another call and it will run normally. Any advice you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Rolly

Re: Dover LMH Issue - 10/04/19 07:49 PM

Anytime on a hydro you have strange intermittent issues, check the supressors or snubbers around the valve coils are there and/or replace or add.
Posted By: Johnny

Re: Dover LMH Issue - 10/05/19 10:42 PM

Check the up emergency limit and MS-1 aux
Posted By: john jay

Re: Dover LMH Issue - 10/05/19 11:34 PM

Cold oil, and a Dover valve. It happens a lot. Heat the oil and the problem will go away.
Posted By: TC7

Re: Dover LMH Issue - 10/10/19 02:19 AM

I-2 valves tend to not take off in up direction if up start and up stop adjustments are too close together. Try backing out on up start a half turn
© 2024 Elevator Forum