Home

miprom21

Posted By: DripCan

miprom21 - 12/30/19 10:34 PM

took over new job an 1 of the cars been powered off for over year for new doors.Powered up to replace doors an think unit lost memory have kone tablet tried reinitiate drive an keep getting about half way an screen goes blank if i get it to finish i get fault f param from eeprom also checked mismatches an see them but dont know which one is correct number.Was told to do a initiate drive but afraid everything will go to default an i wont know which parameters numbers mean what. It has the Allen Bradley dc drive
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: miprom21 - 12/31/19 02:05 AM

You’re going to have to do an init. In most cases it will run with default parameters.
Posted By: john jay

Re: miprom21 - 12/31/19 02:10 AM

If this is part of a group, or a duplex you can look at those parameters. If you init the drive, you will lose all the field programmable parameters. The f mismatch is saying that one or more of the field programmable parameters stored in the drive, do not match the the the ones stored in the Miprom. you should check them one by one. parameters such as motor RPM's, car speed, armature amps, the list goes on.Check these in MSU adjust, and drive adjust screens.
Posted By: Rev1

Re: miprom21 - 12/31/19 02:15 AM

Hey dripcan, make sure you check logic voltage. Very important to have 4.8-5.2 vdc. This is extremely crucial with that system. I could see the power supply going slightly out of whack after sitting so long. I have had wierd things like a blank screen happen and found low voltage on the logic end being the issue. If that's not the confirmed issue via voltage check it is okay to initiate the drive versus reinitiating the drive.
Posted By: DripCan

Re: miprom21 - 12/31/19 01:44 PM

Thanks a lot .did int got car to move on inspection now copying number from other cars.You all have a Happy an Safe New Year see you in 2020 b
© 2024 Elevator Forum