Home

Miprom 21 - Turn off Homing/door open?

Posted By: Dandroid

Miprom 21 - Turn off Homing/door open? - 03/10/20 06:59 PM

Got a duplex hydro miprom 2100, and customer wants us to turn off home landing, or disable the doors from opening after the cars home. I'm not seeing any timers, I/O's, or dip switches (none labeled anyway) which seem relevant. Any pointers?

I have the world electronics Miprom 21 tool, but it doesn't work with these.

I've attached the terminal map for car #1.

Attached File
IMG_20200310_145654327.jpg  (26 downloads)
Posted By: john jay

Re: Miprom 21 - Turn off Homing/door open? - 03/10/20 11:33 PM

After looking at your map, I suspect you have the later version of software. You most likely do not have a Prom board and a CPU board. They combined these into what was called a Scamp board. It was accessible with the service tool. That is where you could program the homing and other job-specific issues. If this is the case your best bet would be to borrow a brothers tool.
Posted By: john jay

Re: Miprom 21 - Turn off Homing/door open? - 03/10/20 11:42 PM

If you do have the older softrware with a Prom Bd. and a Program Bd. I do not see an HOT time to return to the lobby, or an HR input. So in that case you would most likely need to write a new program to change the lobby return.
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: Miprom 21 - Turn off Homing/door open? - 03/11/20 12:06 AM

Not sure if the World tool should work or not but you do need a tool to change the software dip switches. There is a bit for parking with doors open and one for homing with doors open. If there was an HOP input, making it low should home with doors closed, And if there was an HLX input, making it high should override homing.
Posted By: Dandroid

Re: Miprom 21 - Turn off Homing/door open? - 03/11/20 02:49 PM

Damn. Well, at least I have something to tell them. Thanks!
© 2024 Elevator Forum