Home

Otis 211 imotion

Posted By: boomer

Otis 211 imotion - 04/22/20 01:50 AM

I Have an issue with a 211 I don’t think it’s seeing the door closed limit. Just keeps showing the doors trying to close I tried adjusting the limit and suspected the sensor when I pushed on the plug on the board the u i t showed my doors where closed cut the car loose made about 4 trips then cut out again??? Now I’m suspecting the door board are these still available?
Posted By: JustWolf

Re: Otis 211 imotion - 04/22/20 02:38 PM

Belt/Chain Tension, Sheave bearing, all good?

Re: Otis 211 imotion - 04/22/20 09:30 PM

Yes all looks good I think the door card is bad I would get it to run for like half a dozen trips then it would lose dcl I was wiggling the connector on the door board where the limit sensor plug in and it would make back up and doing unplugged everything to check for loose connections now nothing comes up on the UIT. Fuse on the board is good. I got a new board coming so I will try that.

Re: Otis 211 imotion - 04/30/20 03:26 PM

Got the new door board today and installed it and the uit isn’t lighting up. I noticed I don’t have a heart beat either? Checked the fuse on the board and controller fuses all good. Any ideas why I’m missing the heart beat or why the uit isn’t working?
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: Otis 211 imotion - 04/30/20 11:40 PM

Is it on access?
Posted By: Rolly

Re: Otis 211 imotion - 05/01/20 12:13 AM

I had a 211 board that shorted layers in the board after a power failure in the bldg.

Re: Otis 211 imotion - 05/01/20 01:46 PM

It’s not on access. I tried the new board which I found out is a rebuilt one from unitec in the running car next to the one that is shut down and had the same results uit never illuminated and heart beat led was on solid. Also tried plugging into the door operator with 2 different Otis tools and could not communicate. I’m thinking it’s a bad board info I have says if there isn’t a heartbeat replace pcb?
Posted By: ABE

Re: Otis 211 imotion - 05/01/20 02:05 PM

I was curious when you said you had a new board coming. I'm pretty sure the door boards for the I motion's are obsolete. I tried to get one last year and ended up having to get a rebuilt one as well.

Re: Otis 211 imotion - 05/05/20 10:41 PM

Got another board today put it in and everything worked like it was supposed to. Turns out the first board unitec sent us was a bad board. Thanks guys
© 2024 Elevator Forum