Home

Modu-Tool

Posted By: ElevatorGuy128

Modu-Tool - 05/04/20 11:27 AM

Saw some info online about a support tool called the Modu-Tool...apparently it allows the user to connect to and access controllers for several types of Otis, Thyssen, KONE, and even Schindler elevators. Not all controllers for those but definitely a few of the more prominent ones....Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this tool? Talked to one other elevator tech who said he loves it, just want to get more opinions if possible. Thanks
Posted By: Jblack83

Re: Modu-Tool - 05/05/20 09:29 PM

Talk to a guy named Rolly. He pointed me in the right direction. I have a tool like the one you describe. Game changer. Tell him you talked with me.
Posted By: BillS

Re: Modu-Tool - 05/06/20 11:55 AM

If anyone wants more info on the Modu-tool please PM me. there are not a lot sold in N America yet.
Posted By: ILikeElevs

Re: Modu-Tool - 05/07/20 09:54 PM

a while back I almost bought one of those modu tools, thank goodness I came across the service tool I have now, a whole lot cheaper and covers just about ever controller type out there.
Posted By: BillS

Re: Modu-Tool - 05/08/20 01:54 AM

what is it and where from?
Posted By: heisenberg

Re: Modu-Tool - 05/08/20 02:39 AM

I use Modutool, works great. Only for the big 4 and Orona.
It's nice to have a quick and simple tool that is just plug and play.
Posted By: ILikeElevs

Re: Modu-Tool - 05/09/20 03:02 PM

yeah the modutool tool is great for across the pond, European, etc... Better make sure what it will and won't do.
Posted By: Hydraulic2020

Re: Modu-Tool - 09/14/20 07:12 PM

I got one And non of the connection are for the USA
Posted By: Alex75

Re: Modu-Tool - 09/14/20 08:10 PM

The modutool is a good tool, but it looks like the development of the tool is not keeping up with the new controllers on the market now....
Posted By: Rolly

Re: Modu-Tool - 09/14/20 08:38 PM

I will take a good laptop anyday over those!
© 2024 Elevator Forum