Home

Dead 330A.

Posted By: Mr.E

Dead 330A. - 06/01/20 07:02 PM

I’m at a loss guys. I’m not new to 330a’s. Had the building take a lightning strike, still had power to the unit after, but no light on the 360 board and LCD blank. Replace the 360 board(new), get Solid red light on my 360 and blocks across the top of the LCD. Order and install new software, same thing, no change. Order and install new CRIP board, still dead. All I get is a solid red on the 360 ( it never flickers ) and the row of blocks across the top of the screen. All boards new from Adams for this job. I’m at a loss. Any takers?
Posted By: Hope&Poke

Re: Dead 330A. - 06/02/20 11:46 PM

Little more information please. This a new installation? I'm sure your a diligent mechanic, but I don't want to make assumptions. My apologies in advance. All legs are coming in at correct voltage?
And Its completely unmovable... No TOC inspection, fire service, or machine room inspection? What faults did you have sense lightning strike? I had this happen to me, first time building fire command fried and kept car in phase 1 and top floor and inoperable.
Second time. CRIPEV and smd chip had to be replaced,
..still nothing until a "Learn Hyd travel" was preformed. The blocks on LCD, is a new one to me. So you can't get into err logs ?

Re: Dead 330A. - 06/03/20 12:21 AM

No movement, no function from the UIT at all. Spoke with an Adams engineer, believes that I probably received a faulty 360 board. New one is already shipping. But thank you sir. Will post outcome.
Posted By: Hope&Poke

Re: Dead 330A. - 06/03/20 01:23 AM

Ok. Good luck

Re: Dead 330A. - 06/05/20 01:42 PM

Yeah, we had received a defective 360 board. Put in another new 360 board and everything worked fine. Thank you for the input.
© 2024 Elevator Forum