Home

Kone KRMS phone programming

Posted By: Daniel718

Kone KRMS phone programming - 07/13/20 08:08 PM

Hey,

I am having trouble programming these phones. Whenever I get up to the part to enter the emergency phone number, it cuts off and disconnects without beeping. According to the write up I have, entering emergency phone number should look like this.
#1*phonenumber#
After entering the last “#” I am supposed to hear a beep. Instead line just cuts off.

Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: Tamperprufe

Re: Kone KRMS phone programming - 07/13/20 11:21 PM

I thought you had to have the tool to program them?
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: Kone KRMS phone programming - 07/13/20 11:58 PM

Try resetting the RIF board by pulling the XS1 plug with power on. The think that solved that problem for me before.
Posted By: Daniel718

Re: Kone KRMS phone programming - 07/15/20 01:50 PM

Thanks for the reply, I just tried resetting xs1 still no luck. Do I need to to be plugged into the line physically? I’m trying to program through my cellphone. And is there any parameter that I have to change in order to program? Kone had this contract previously. Can the “receiver type” parameter be causing this error?
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: Kone KRMS phone programming - 07/15/20 11:07 PM

Sorry it’s been quite a while since I programmed one. You enter the ID, hear the voice file, enter the password and hear a beep? I don’t think I had any problems once I was in.
Posted By: 26DrvFlt

Re: Kone KRMS phone programming - 07/16/20 09:05 PM

Your sequence is correct, however it must be done in programming mode, entered with #*#, followed by the RIF's unique password and #. If you don't know the latter, your customer should call the KONE service desk to change the numbers.
© 2024 Elevator Forum