Home

Tac 20 Parking

Posted By: solidstate

Tac 20 Parking - 07/28/20 07:45 PM

Is there a parameter to keep the doors open on a tac20 after it has reached a floor, but close when a hall call or car call is entered?

Have a university that wants to have the doors open to increase air flow with the pandemic going around.
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: Tac 20 Parking - 07/28/20 09:51 PM

Thyssen calls it Next Up operation. This should work but if you can wait til tomorrow I can try it in a simulator. Group parameters: LER = 1, LBY = parking floor, and set CSW bit 14.
Posted By: Rolly

Re: Tac 20 Parking - 07/28/20 10:06 PM

Sounds like a Swift Controller

Re: Tac 20 Parking - 07/28/20 10:38 PM

Awesome. Thanks yes of course we can wait.
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: Tac 20 Parking - 07/29/20 08:23 PM

Okay, lots of caveats with Next -Up on the TAC20. It works just like I suspect you want on a TAC50-04. Waits at the parking floor with doors open until a car or hall call is placed, has to be the parking floor though.

On the TAC20 what I said yesterday was correct, LBY and LER is just how you enable parking, then set CSW-14. Car will park, then open doors for 8 seconds, then Next-Up turns off and doors close. You can change the time with NDH but only from 3-30 seconds. You’ll find though, that when you place a car call the doors still stay open for NDH time. NCO defaults to 3 so you have to put in 4 car calls to override Next-Up. You can set NCO to 0 which makes it take the car call immediately but it will not bypass Next-Up for hall calls so it will sit there until NDH time expires before answering the hall call. Maybe okay for a duplex but not for a simplex.

I should have asked how many cars are in the group.

Re: Tac 20 Parking - 07/29/20 08:57 PM

Thanks for the help.

There is 8 different buildings and of course they are all simplex.

We tried the above today, and works just like you say. So it appears that we can not keep the doors open for air flow purposes, until a hall or car call is entered.
Posted By: Johnny

Re: Tac 20 Parking - 10/28/21 08:54 PM

try disconnecting DCL wtre
© 2024 Elevator Forum