Home

Dover dmc1

Posted By: Take the stairs

Dover dmc1 - 02/08/12 05:30 AM

I have a dmc1 on my service route that loses it selector program,anytime you pick the door,and the cars not at the floor,or if I run the car out of the floor on access. I have a fast tool, and book. I do a selector set up, and save it after. I think the selector board is'nt saving properly, and needs to be replaced, but not sure? If anybody has encounterd this please let me know.thank you in advance for the help
Posted By: Vic

Re: Dover dmc1 - 02/08/12 02:48 PM

"Take the Stairs"- hah hah, funny name!

I can't answer your question exactly, but have you changed the b/u battery on the processor?

Re: Dover dmc1 - 02/09/12 02:25 AM

Yes, this car is part of a duplex, and have replaced both batteries,and it still has the problem. This is the slave car.
Posted By: Vic

Re: Dover dmc1 - 02/09/12 04:16 AM

Do these cars belong to the County of Orange?

Re: Dover dmc1 - 02/09/12 05:19 AM

Yes
Posted By: Broke_Sheave

Re: Dover dmc1 - 02/12/12 05:01 AM

Damn million dollar stair case and none of thos fat slobs use it....Ooops....I think I may have just called the kettle black..LOL..

Re: Dover dmc1 - 02/12/12 06:03 AM

I replaced the selector board, did a selector set up, and it works the correct way. City of Pasadena car not Orange. the stairs are good exercise for the city personal.
Posted By: vince90605

Re: Dover dmc1 - 02/12/12 03:44 PM

wierd problem , I did have a dmc that would not take a learn run before no matter what and it ended up being a loose ground from the selector board to the clc in the cop.
© 2024 Elevator Forum