Home

Magil manufacturing equipment

Posted By: Johnny

Magil manufacturing equipment - 06/22/21 11:50 PM

Does anybody have any information on gearless residential elevator equipment manufactured by Magil ( I'm thinking St Louis, MO )? I'm looking for wiring diagrams (circa 2010) I have some from 2008, but they were using EMI equipment then and changed controllers around that time. "The Elevator Company" out of Utah installed some of these thru distributors. I'm also looking for the tool to interrogate the controller. I think the P-tal tool from EMI might work, but don't have the nerve to plug it in and suffer the consequences if it fries something. Any information and or history would be appreciated.
Posted By: ashley

Re: Magil manufacturing equipment - 06/25/21 07:16 PM

Can you post a pic of the controller? EMI makes most of the independent residential controllers. The even made some of Savaria's
Posted By: ElevatorGuy128

Re: Magil manufacturing equipment - 06/29/21 12:01 PM

hey johnny I had/have several Magil cars on contract - we've installed about a dozen of them. I know I have a bunch of schematics and info on them I'll just have to do some searching to see what year.... Side note though we've done a mod to 5 already because of issues. feel free to PM for more info. I also have a tool I can send a picture over at some point so you can compare to what you see online. And i have a contact for a tech that is pretty well versed and helped us a bunch on them in the past.
© 2024 Elevator Forum