Home

KONE KCE Service Tool

Posted By: sampler

KONE KCE Service Tool - 02/10/22 08:03 PM

Is there a tool for unlocking menus of KCE konrolller as LCE. I heard that KONE uses own mobile app. for this. Thanks.
Posted By: Jadam

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 02/12/22 09:24 AM

The KCE control is not locked, you can use the push buttons a bit as on the LCE control.
If you need to change in parameter or something else you need a program.
Posted By: Alex75

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 02/13/22 10:12 AM

Well, is that not the same as being locked?
Unless you have the app, mini console or KCE maintenance tool, you cant really do much on these controllers....
Posted By: EElevator

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 02/16/22 02:17 AM

I've worked on these a good bit. Fought through a bunch of issues like loosing parameters when the Dallas chip went out etc. It's always in the back of my mind when im working on it, how much easier would this be if I had the two tools that plugged in.... to me it's like working on a VE icon or tac 32, yes they have UITs but I'm going and putting the laptop on it. I can work on it alot faster and do more easier.
Posted By: Stall Protection

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 02/18/22 07:15 PM

You can use hyper terminal to communicate with these controllers. The user interface can be locked out from accessing menus but it can be unlocked with HT.
Posted By: heisenberg

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 02/20/22 03:16 PM

Can you pm me how?
Posted By: Alex75

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 02/20/22 07:28 PM

@Stall Protection
You have noted that we discuss the new "KCE" controller, not the "KCM-831" controller?
If you have any info about the "KCE" and Hyper Terminal I would like to see it!

/Alex
Posted By: irfan

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 03/05/22 08:36 PM

how is it possible? would you help me out!
Posted By: fottere

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 03/13/22 05:02 PM

Scusami tu riesci ad entrare su Kce con hiper terminal ? Mi dai maggiori informazioni grazie
Posted By: TSR Controls

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 10/22/22 07:33 AM

Im looking for tool to Kone KCE as well. Hyperterminel sounds interresting. How do I do that and what cabel do I need?

Best Regards Tom
Troubleshooter
Posted By: Jadam

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 10/22/22 12:11 PM

You cannot use hyper terminal, you must use their mobile app or PC. But you can read fault codes, change many parameters and troubleshoot without it.
Posted By: TSR Controls

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 10/23/22 02:50 PM

Yes. I have changed many parameters and made shaftlearn, reset and other stuff on them. But there are many adresses in the parameterlist you can't reatch and make change to. So I'm looking for a tool, to give me full access to the system. :-)

Best Regards Tom
Troubleshooter
Posted By: Koby

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 10/25/22 03:44 PM

I would like to know to how can I open the ice board
Posted By: andy71

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 04/16/23 09:15 AM

How to connect kce and hyper terminal please?
Posted By: wikilift

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 04/19/23 11:25 AM

I don't think it's possible through hyperterminal, since the program doesn't incorporate the diagnostic loop by serial as the lce did, now it expects a handshake from the dongle that is connected to it. If I'm wrong that would be a breakthrough! Thank you smile

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 04/20/23 03:56 PM

And connect LCE with hyper terminal...yes?

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 04/20/23 08:34 PM

Yes, for LCE you only have to connect with an RS232/USB adapter through a standard null modem cable, you can do it with putty or with the windows hyperterminal, send the special character Ctrl+e Ctrl+c and it's like a standard bash program, it has its functionalities, etc.

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 04/21/23 05:12 AM

Thanks..possible reset counter knx?

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 04/21/23 07:29 AM

If you know the algorithm used by the LCEUIO you can send it but there is no specific operation from hyperterminal for it, you can see the Neuron ID parameter...

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 04/21/23 09:02 AM

What is neuron id?

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 04/21/23 10:22 AM

check your pm

Re: KONE KCE Service Tool - 04/21/23 11:35 AM

Thanks
© 2024 Elevator Forum