Home

Westinghouse MPH

Posted By: Jluff

Westinghouse MPH - 03/22/22 12:02 AM

Doing a stop ring test on a Westinghouse mph have no prints. Does anybody have the terminal points or wiring diagram
Posted By: EElevator

Re: Westinghouse MPH - 03/22/22 12:49 AM

Tc6 to tc13 up
TT1 to TT9 up limit
Posted By: Jluff

Re: Westinghouse MPH - 03/22/22 07:20 PM

Txs EE. Just picked one of these up. Is the SVT necessary or can a lot be done with out it ...

Re: Westinghouse MPH - 03/22/22 11:10 PM

To be honest I don't have much experience with these. I have a "cheat sheet" from our local Local that has stop ring and inspection terminals to jump for almost every elevator out there. I've worked on a couple slightly more modern Schindler MPH 2s but didn't need the tool. I know one of our laptops has an MPH tool on it so it's there but I've never had to break it out.

Re: Westinghouse MPH - 03/22/22 11:12 PM

I'll let others chime in but I'd think the MPH tool would be alot like needing CADI to work on a 300a or 330a, 99.9% of the time you don't need it. But I could be wrong here.
Posted By: ILikeElevs

Re: Westinghouse MPH - 03/23/22 01:49 AM

with prints and adjustment manual it's very time consuming but you can do alot, with service tool you can do everything very efficiently and somethings do require the tool.
Originally Posted by EElevator
I'll let others chime in but I'd think the MPH tool would be alot like needing CADI to work on a 300a or 330a, 99.9% of the time you don't need it. But I could be wrong here.

You wouldn't use cadi for 300a
© 2024 Elevator Forum