Home

Elevator Service tool

Posted By: Jankemech

Elevator Service tool - 07/16/22 12:58 AM

Anyone have any feedback on the tool offered by elevator service tool.com looking to get one thanks
Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Re: Elevator Service tool - 07/16/22 03:18 PM

Looks like the same set of pirated tools as some of the offers on eBay. Not a bad way to go if the legality doesn’t bother you. I would say though, if IMS is something you’re interested in, the pictures show v2.7.16 and I’m pretty sure that’s the version that you can’t see the door faults. You want at least 2.7.17 if you’re paying that much money.
Posted By: heisenberg

Re: Elevator Service tool - 07/17/22 12:47 PM

The price for just Cadi is really high, can get unlocked 3.1 for much cheaper elsewhere
Posted By: EElevator

Re: Elevator Service tool - 07/17/22 08:03 PM

Search around. I'm not sure on prices, but I know PSI sells similar laptops. Depending on what you need, you may also want the adapter card and LON cables to be able to work on the LON system on tac 20s. Vertical express also sells the orange DMC cable if you don't purchase one with your laptop. The big A has unlocked (unlimited use) blue tools that work for Otis stuff for roughly 75 bucks.
Posted By: ot1989

Re: Elevator Service tool - 07/18/22 12:58 AM

PM

Attached File
Posted By: Turbo6

Re: Elevator Service tool - 07/18/22 11:37 PM

What's the price of the World tool laptop?
Posted By: ILikeElevs

Re: Elevator Service tool - 07/21/22 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Turbo6
What's the price of the World tool laptop?

Go to their website and check for yourself, JUST for the DMC tool is 5K and it's a generic knock off tool.
Posted By: Jankemech

Re: Elevator Service tool - 08/10/22 01:30 AM

Received tool used a couple times so far so good
Posted By: Gregx

Re: Elevator Service tool - 10/15/23 11:44 AM

Got one a couple of years ago, seemed to good to be true. All those tools wrapped up in one for $2200. Ordered one and waited and waited. Thought I got scammed. then it came. Laptop,cables and case. Tried it and it works. you have to figure out what cables to use, but it works. seems to be a copy of TKE tablet. Really no support on it. Has all the big four plus. the web site was Elevator Service Tool. It comes and goes. Ebay had one similar to it. That one also worked.A coworker got that one. So that is my experience. May the force be with you.
© 2024 Elevator Forum