Home

Tac32H

Posted By: UnkindBuffalo

Tac32H - 12/20/22 10:16 PM

I have a problem with a Tac32H that keeps throwing a 1041 fault, door open limit timer, and it activates that watch dog timer, and the car won’t open the door, and sometimes just stops working all together, I’ve adjusted the timer/timers to the max, checked all the doors and locks, and limits I can never get the doors to do it when I’m there after resetting the watch dog, it’s a 3 stop and it’ll do it on all the floors randomly, and the weird thing is, that sometimes it happened when the building is closed, or early in the morning like 3am, no one is in the building, linear door operator, I’ve already swapped the door board with another job, and it still does it, any help will be appreciate
Posted By: EElevator

Re: Tac32H - 12/20/22 11:55 PM

Make sure your doors not getting locked up with the restrictor and can't open.

I had a tac 32 once that had perpetual shutdowns since installed. Previous company had sent out everyone trying to fix it, customer was convinced they needed a new elevator. The problem? When the teachers used it they'd hold the car doors, doors went into nudging, when the car doors nudged at the bottom floor that hatch door wouldn't self close the last 1/2". One wrap on the spirator and it was fixed. But that car would run all day long with the doors closing normal speed. I guess noone else wanted to take 5 minutes to grab a 6 foot ladder to get in the pit and thoroughly check out the bottom floor door.
Posted By: lowoil

Re: Tac32H - 12/21/22 12:45 AM

Throw a door close limit at it,relatively cheap.
© 2024 Elevator Forum