Home

Mystery fixtures

Posted By: ABE

Mystery fixtures - 02/23/23 10:02 PM

looking to see if anyone can identify the attached hall and car fixtures? The elevator was some sort of non standard package Kone installed that had EECO pump unit, jack and sling along with aVirginia controls controller and GAL door equipment.

Attached File
Attached File
Posted By: elmcannic

Re: Mystery fixtures - 02/24/23 12:45 AM

Any chance there is an identifying sticker of mfg on the button body or face plate?
Posted By: john jay

Re: Mystery fixtures - 02/25/23 12:19 PM

Kone used to use a company called Innovation for their fixtures. These look very similar. Do not know if they are still in business.
Posted By: john jay

Re: Mystery fixtures - 02/25/23 12:20 PM

Kone used to use a company called Innovation for their fixtures. These look very similar. Do not know if they are still in business.
Posted By: beaupeep

Re: Mystery fixtures - 02/25/23 02:03 PM

They look that way to me too, we used them a couple times last year with a Virginia controller and a JRT controller. Seems like an ok product
Posted By: ABE

Re: Mystery fixtures - 02/26/23 12:11 AM

Unfortunately I was on a walk through and wasn't able to open the COP or any hall fixtures. I does look a little like Innovation but I couldn't find any perfect matches on their website. I'll email them pics this week.
Posted By: JJR

Re: Mystery fixtures - 02/26/23 01:32 AM

Innovation is definitely still in business; however, those are definitely not Innovation. They look more like either Adams/EPCO. That also looks like a newer fixture because of the 2004 code firefighters operation box.
© 2024 Elevator Forum